Smoked Fish-Horseradish Dip
This easy dip features smoked fish, tomato, and horseradish. Serve with stone-ground wheat crackers.
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1 pound boneless smoked fish
- 1/2 cup seeded, finely chopped tomato (about 1 medium)
- 1/3 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup peeled, finely grated fresh horseradish
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Remove any skin from fish; crumble into small pieces. Add tomato and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note