Smoked fish dip
smoked fish available (marlin, sailfish, mullet) that you can substitute other kinds of smoked fish you can find at your local seafood shop. example:salmon, trout,ma-hi, ext.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6-8 ounce(s) smoked fish, skin removed meat chopped in coarsely
- 1/2 block(s) neufchatel / or cream cheese
- 2 whole(s) jalapenos
- 1 whole(s) lime squeeze juice from lime
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayo
- 1 tablespoon(s) old bay seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- There are two options when making fish dip; smooth and spreadable or chunky and spoonable. Both options are delicious, just different textures.
- Smooth Fish Dip:
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and pulse until you have an easily spreadable consistency.
- Chunky Fish Dip:
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and fold together with a spoon or spatula until well combined. For this option, let your cream cheese soften before you start so it is easy to combine with the other ingredients
- Serve either style of dip with crackers and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jakee34 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoked fish dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers