- Hickory wood chips
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 8 ears fresh corn with husks
- Soak wood chips in water at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare charcoal fire in smoker; let burn 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir together butter and thyme.
- Remove heavy outer husks from corn; pull back inner husks. Remove and discard silks. Rub corn with butter mixture. Pull husks back over corn.
- Drain chips, and place on coals. Place water pan in smoker; add water to depth of fill line. Place corn on upper food rack; cover with smoker lid.
- Cook 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from smoker, and let stand 10 minutes. Pull husks back, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables