Great blended flavors
Smoked Chicken Summer Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Sweet Onion Vinaigrette
- Toasted Bun Croutons
- 1 (4-oz.) package watercress
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes (about 8 large radishes)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear)
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1/2 pound shredded smoked chicken or barbecued pork without sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1. Prepare Sweet Onion Vinaigrette and Toasted Bun Croutons.
- 2. Toss together watercress, next 5 ingredients, and 1/4 cup vinaigrette in a large bowl. Arrange mixture on a serving platter. Sprinkle with queso fresco, and top with jalapeño pepper slices and croutons. Serve salad with remaining vinaigrette.
Total time includes vinaigrette and croutons.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes