- 2 (8-ounce) packages smoked boneless bluefish*
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Crostini or crackers
How to Make It
Remove skin from fish; break into pieces.
Pulse onion in a food processor until finely chopped. Add cream cheese; pulse 3 times or until blended. Add fish, lemon juice, and next 2 ingredients; pulse 3 times or until thoroughly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve with crostini.
*Substitute smoked tuna or trout for the bluefish, if desired.