- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Butter or margarine, melted
How to Make It
Beat eggs in a large bowl; add sugar, mixing well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well. Add to egg mixture, beating well. Stir in pumpkin and vanilla.
Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls into hot butter; cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels.