Smith House Glazed Butternut Squash
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (2-pound) butternut squash, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and steamed
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Arrange squash in a lightly greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Sprinkle mixture over squash halves; drizzle melted butter over top. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables