Smell the coffee and go smoothie
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) non-fat milk
- 1/2 cup(s) non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 banana ripe
- 1-2 shots of espresso chilled if possible
- 1/2 cup(s) mixed berries frozen
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) stevia
- 1/2 small lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- If using a blender with blade on top, start with milk, add yogurt, banana, espresso, stevia, cocoa powder, lemon juice, and frozen berries last. Harder ingredients should be put in last if blade goes on top. If utilizing a regular blender with blade on bottom, start with your harder ingredients; e.g. frozen berries in this case. Blend until smooth. Adjust Stevia to taste. If using hot espresso, add more frozen berries as needed to make drink colder.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ErikaBT74 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note