SmaSmarter Fettuccine Alfredo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 1/3 cup Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 tablespoons Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, combine broth and flour in medium saucepan. Stir in cream cheese spread, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the nutmeg and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly with wire whisk until mixture boils and thickens. Drain pasta. Toss with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and parsley
- Makes 4 servings, 1 cup each.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SmaSmarter Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes