This was really good. I think left over mash potatoes could be made in to a new dish by adding the blue cheese and sage when reheated.
Smashed Yukon Gold Potatoes with Gorgonzola and Sage
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 192
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Sodium: 185mg
- 2 pounds unpeeled Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until tender; drain. Place in a large bowl with butter, milk, salt, and pepper. Mash coarsely with a potato masher. Fold in Gorgonzola and chopped fresh sage.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This