Smashed Spring Pea Crostini
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) defrosted green peas
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- 1. Puree peas with lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper, until chunky. Transfer to bowl adn mix in scallion and olive oil. Adjust lemon and seasoning then spread or pipe on crostini.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smashed Spring Pea Crostini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers