Smashed Spring Pea Crostini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) defrosted green peas
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- 1. Puree peas with lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper, until chunky. Transfer to bowl adn mix in scallion and olive oil. Adjust lemon and seasoning then spread or pipe on crostini.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smashed Spring Pea Crostini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers