Smashed Rutabagas with Sweet Potatoes, Parsnips and Carrots
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Rutabaga
- 2 whole(s) Sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2-3 sprig(s) thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh pepper
- Peel rutabaga, parsnip and sweet potatoes, (if boiling the sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes can also be microwaved or baked and the flesh scooped out).
- Boil rutabaga and parsnip or roast all vegetables together in 350 degree oven until tender.
- When tender and cooled down a bit, mash all vegetables or puree in a food processor with butter (or olive oil) and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a casserole dish. Cover with parmesan cheese and some thyme sprigs. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahChupungco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes