Smashed Rutabagas with Sweet Potatoes, Parsnips and Carrots
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Rutabaga
- 2 whole(s) Sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2-3 sprig(s) thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh pepper
- Peel rutabaga, parsnip and sweet potatoes, (if boiling the sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes can also be microwaved or baked and the flesh scooped out).
- Boil rutabaga and parsnip or roast all vegetables together in 350 degree oven until tender.
- When tender and cooled down a bit, mash all vegetables or puree in a food processor with butter (or olive oil) and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a casserole dish. Cover with parmesan cheese and some thyme sprigs. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahChupungco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note