- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- calories 330
- fat 23 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 20 mg
- iron 6 %
- sodium 360 mg
- calcium 15 %
How to Make It
Cover potatoes and garlic with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
Coarsely mash potatoes with remaining ingredients, leaving some potato chunks.
TIP: For EXTRA SPECIAL SMASHED POTATOES, stir in 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon and use shredded cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets