Amount per serving
- Calories: 330
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 6%
- Sodium: 360mg
- Calcium: 15%
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1. Cover potatoes and garlic with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- 2. Coarsely mash potatoes with remaining ingredients, leaving some potato chunks.
- TIP: For EXTRA SPECIAL SMASHED POTATOES, stir in 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon and use shredded cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $3.00.
- Cost per serving*: $0.50.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes