Smarty egg’s- My version of deviled egg
This is my version of the Normal Sunday American breakfast, but in a healthier way. No mayo, no mustard, but taste the same. So enjoy this with my Tomato Chutny without consuming those extra calories.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 eggs room temperature
- 8 cup(s) water for boiling
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt for boiling water
- 1/2 cup(s) onion medium size
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter room temperature
- 2 cup(s) ice cold water
- 2 cup(s) normal water
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt or to taste
- cilantro for garnish
- Bring water to a boil in a pot, add 1 tbs of salt. Boil the eggs for 10 min, and dip immediately in ice cold water, to stop the cooking process. Remove the shell and dip the eggs in plain water to remove any left-over shell. Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk in a bowl. Add diced onion, butter, salt to taste. Mix well until smooth. Put the smooth mixture back in the egg yolk cavity. Garnish with cilantro
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chitrangda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note