- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 (8-in.) whole wheat pita breads, halved
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced fresh turkey breast
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
How to Make It
Evenly spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise inside pita, then fill with turkey, apple, cranberries and lettuce.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
This is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Nutrition Information per serving with Light Mayonnaise:
Calories 370, Calories From Fat 110, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 13g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 530mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g, Sugars 15g, Dietary Fiber 7g, Protein 22g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%