Delicious! Great for parties and holidays. I made it for my family and it did not last the first day.
Community Recipe from
- 10 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 package(s) Oreo (regular stuffed or double stuffed)
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cup(s) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
- 1.For the Brownie layer:
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the 10 tbsp butter over medium high heat. Add the 1 1/4 cups of sugar and 3/4 cups of cocoa powder once the butter is melted. Whisk to combine and remove from heat. Add the 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp vanilla and 2 eggs and continuously whisk until the eggs are combined. Add the 1/2 cup of flour and continue to mix. Set batter aside.
- 2.For the Cookie Dough layer:
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla, making sure to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips. Set dough aside.
- 3.Line the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan with tin foil and then spray the tin foil with a layer of baking spray.
- 4.Layer 1/2 of the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan, pressing down to form the bottom of the slutty brownies. Reserve the remaining cookie dough to be used to make cookies later in the day.
- 5.Layer as many Oreos that will fit on top of the cookie dough. No need to overlap. One single layer will do.
- 6.Pour the brownie batter on top of the Oreo layer and make sure it's evenly layers on top.
- 7.Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test with a knife to see if the center is done. If the knife comes out clean, let the brownies rest before serving. If the knife comes out with batter still on it, allow the brownies to bake about 5 minutes more.
- Optional-Serve with ice cream or your favorite cold desert-Optional
This recipe is a personal recipe added by koriandkennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slutty Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts