This is delicious and refreshing. We serve it every year at Christmas and it's always a hit!
Slushy Whiskey Sours
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 1/3 cups water
- 2 cups bourbon
- 1 (33.8-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Pour into a large zip-top freezer bag; seal. Freeze 2 hours. Spoon into a pitcher. Stir in club soda, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This