- 3 cups cooked, cubed roast beef
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular rice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium Dutch oven; simmer 10 minutes.
Sauté onion and rice in butter in a heavy skillet until onion is tender. Stir onion mixture into beef mixture. Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes.