- 1 large onion, chopped (1 large = 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (12 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 6 hours 15 minutes
Combine onion, garlic, diced tomatoes (with juice), tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano, sugar and crushed red pepper in 4or 5-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours. Makes 2-1/2 quarts. Serve with pasta, if desired.