Easy delicious, I cooked on thr slow cooker and was so easy
Slow Roasted Pulled Pork
When I make this recipe at home, I slow cook the pork in the oven. It's such a treat to have leftovers of this for enchiladas, tacos, tostadas, or sandwiches. To make a delicious quesadilla, combine about 1/3 cup of this pork with a little coleslaw and grated sharp Cheddar cheese.
Bake: 4 Hours
- 1 (5-pound) pork butt, trimmed and tied
- 3 tablespoons Q Shack Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 jalapeño peppers, cut in half lengthwise
- Barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Rub pork with Q Shack Dry Rub.
- 2. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sear pork about 2 minutes on each side or until well browned. Remove from heat. Place pork skin side up, and add apple cider and next 3 ingredients.
- 3. Cover and bake at 325° for 3 hours 30 minutes. Remove lid; continue to bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Pull pork with fingers or a meat fork into large pieces. Serve warm with barbecue sauce, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note