Slow-Roasted Portabellas on Parsley Salad
The balsamic vinegar brings a lot to this dish, so use a good-quality one, if possible. The small investment is worth it--a few drops go a long way. Prep and Cook Time: 45 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Protein: 3.5g
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons good-quality balsamic vinegar
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- Parmesan curls (use a vegetable peeler)
- 1. Preheat oven to 250°. Brush mushrooms with 1 tsp. olive oil and put, top side down, on a baking sheet. Bake until shrunken slightly, about 30 minutes.
- 2. In a medium bowl, toss parsley leaves with 1 tsp. oil and 1/2 tsp. vinegar. Add coarse salt to taste.
- 3. To serve, divide salad among four plates. Slice portabellas and arrange on salad. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and add parmesan curls on the side.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving; Cholesterol data not available.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-Roasted Portabellas on Parsley Salad Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This