- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons good-quality balsamic vinegar
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- Parmesan curls (use a vegetable peeler)
- calories 70
- caloriesfromfat 49 %
- protein 3.5 g
- fat 3.8 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- carbohydrate 7.9 g
- fiber 3 g
- sodium 19 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 250°. Brush mushrooms with 1 tsp. olive oil and put, top side down, on a baking sheet. Bake until shrunken slightly, about 30 minutes.
In a medium bowl, toss parsley leaves with 1 tsp. oil and 1/2 tsp. vinegar. Add coarse salt to taste.
To serve, divide salad among four plates. Slice portabellas and arrange on salad. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and add parmesan curls on the side.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving; Cholesterol data not available.