yummy!!!!! great for snack, dessert or breakfast....and so healthy!!!!!
Slow-Roasted Grape and Yogurt Parfaits
It's absolutely worth the time to cook grapes for three hours. Low and slow heat concentrates the grape-y sweetness and turns fruit buttery-soft with almost no effort.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 3 Hours, 43 Minutes
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 12.2g
- Carbohydrate: 55.5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 46mg
- Calcium: 100mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cups seedless black grapes
- 1 1/3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 1/3 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups plain fat-free Greek-style yogurt, divided
- 1/4 cup walnut halves, toasted and coarsely chopped, divided
- 8 teaspoons honey, divided
- Thinly sliced fresh mint (optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200°. Coat a jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Rinse grapes; drain well, leaving slightly moist. Combine grapes and sugar in a large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange grapes on prepared jelly-roll pan. Bake at 200° for 3 hours or until grapes soften but still hold their shape. Remove from oven; cool completely.
- 3. Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into the bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses. Top each serving with about 1/3 cup grapes, 1 1/2 teaspoons walnuts, and 1 teaspoon honey. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients; garnish with sliced mint, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note