Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) Whole Chicken Giblets removed and rinsed
- 1 Medium onion sliced into rings
- `1 Lemon sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1.Line the bottom of the crock-pot with onion rings
- 2.Mix all spices in a small bowl with the olive oil and rub the chicken with the spices. You can rub on top of skin and under if possible.
- 3.Place the chicken in the crock-pot on top of the onions
- 4.Put the sliced lemons on top of the chicken and inside the cavity.
- 5.Cook on low for 8 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- 6.Remove and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note