Slow-Cooker Turkey Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 12 ounce(s) beer, Shiner Bock preferably
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn kernels
- 2 cup(s) tricolor peppers, chopped
- 14 ounce(s) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- 15 ounce(s) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1. Cook meat, onion, garlic and seasonings in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 minutes or until turkey crumbles and is no longer pink. Stir in beer, and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon mixture into slow cooker; stir in corn and rest of ingredients until well blended. Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours. Serve with cornbread (or jalapeno cornbread poppers) and desired toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes