Slow Cooker Three-Cheese Creamy Lasagna
Take 10 minutes to put together this meatless lasagna. After you’ve taken one bite, you may never make the regular version again. Generally, pasta does not hold its shape well during slow cooking. However, no-boil lasagna noodles are an exception and make a good addition to this creamy cheese sauce. It's like eating macaroni and cheese with lasagna noodles instead of macaroni. Recipe from Pillsbury.com.
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles (from 16-oz package)
- 1/2 cup(s) chive-and-onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- 1 18-ounce can(s) Progresso Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
- 1. Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer half of the noodles in slow cooker, breaking noodles and overlapping as necessary.
- 2. In small microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese spread on High 20 to 30 seconds. Stir in soup until well blended. Pour half of soup mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with half of the Cheddar cheese.
- 3. Repeat layering with remaining noodles, soup mixture and Cheddar cheese. Carefully pour milk over all. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika over top.
- 4. Cover; cook on Low setting 4 to 5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note