Slow Cooker Three-Bean Beer Pot
Community Recipe from
- Slow Cooker Three-Bean Beer Pot
- This robust version of baked beans is prepared in the slow cooker.
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- slices uncooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- cup chopped onion (about 1 large)
- cup barbecue sauce
- cup regular or nonalcoholic dark beer
- cup packed brown sugar
- cans (15 oz each) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- cans (15 oz each) pinto beans, drained
- can (19 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans, drained
- 1.In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp; drain.
- 2.Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, place bacon mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 3.Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Three-Bean Beer Pot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes