Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) oil
- 1 4 lb. pork shoulder roast
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 extra large onion chopped
- 2 large garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Pour the oil into the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the pork roast into slow cooker; pour in barbecue sauce, apple cider vinegar, and chicken broth. Stir in the brown sugar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion, garlic, and thyme. Cover and cook on HIGH until the roast shreds easily with a fork, 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and shred meat using two forks. Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker, and stir meat into the juices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes