Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Chops
Recipe says to marinate but I didn't have time and it turned out delicious. I also used dry ginger and a frozen bag of stir fry veggies. YUM!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice drained from a small can chunk pineapple
- 1 1/2 pound(s) center cut pork chops fat trimmed
- 1 large zip bag
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets
- Place shops in a large zip bag with all ingredients except broccoli. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Place chops and marinade in slow cooker; cook on low for 7 hours. Add broccoli; cook 1 hour longer. Divide into 6 portions. Serve with rice and pineapple.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note