Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice drained from a small can chunk pineapple
- 1 1/2 pound(s) center cut pork chops fat trimmed
- 1 large zip bag
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets
- Place shops in a large zip bag with all ingredients except broccoli. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Place chops and marinade in slow cooker; cook on low for 7 hours. Add broccoli; cook 1 hour longer. Divide into 6 portions. Serve with rice and pineapple.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes