Slow Cooker Taco Soup
Community Recipe from
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Hours
- Ready In: 8 Hours 10 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- "Browned ground beef seasoned with a package of taco seasonings is combined in a slow cooker with canned beans, tomatoes, and green chilies. Serve with tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans peeled and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1. In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Drain, and set aside.
- 2. Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker. Mix to blend, and cook on Low setting for 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews