Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers SIMPLE
Yummy and Soooooper easy. Can use turkey or beef. Lots of variations using chopped onion, chopped garlic, beans, corn, etc, but for simplicity make as directed. Serve with salad and hot crusty bread.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 bell peppers
- 3/4 cup(s) Rice, cooked
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey or beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 package(s) Lipton dry onion soup mix
- 16 ounce(s) Tomato juice, or 1 can Campbell's Tomato Soup plus 1 can water
- Wash and remove pepper tops, save them. Scoop out seeds.
- Combine ingredients and stuff in peppers. Spray the crock with cooking spray and place peppers in. Put tops back on peppers.
- Cover with the tomato juice or the soup (if you use soup be sure to mix with water per instructions on the can first, or it will be too thick).
- Crock on low x 4-6 hours or high 3-4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Khospodar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers SIMPLE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes