Slow Cooker Stuffed Green Peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cup(s) Chicken Stock
- 1 egg
- 6 whole(s) Green Bell Peppers
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground Chuck
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 whole(s) Onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cup(s) Rice, Cooked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1- 16 oz can(s) Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Walnuts, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, cooked wild rice, of the can of chopped tomatoes, onion, cheese, egg, walnuts, red pepper flakes, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cut just the tops off of the green peppers and remove seeds and ribs from inside. Stuff with ground beef mixture. Place stuffed peppers stuffed side up in a slow cooker and pour stock and remaining tomatoes over. Cover and cook on HIGH for 5-6 hours or on LOW for 8-9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Stuffed Green Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes