SLOW COOKER STEWED TOMATOES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 tomatoes
- 1 small onion thin sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery fine choped
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- dip tomatoes in boiling water then peel skin. cut tomatoes in half and cut out core.put tomatoes,onions,celery,bell pepper,sugar,basil and bay leaf in slow cooker. cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.remove bay leaf and season with salt and pepper. stir in lemon juice and butter until butter is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SLOW COOKER STEWED TOMATOES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables