Slow Cooker Stew
- 1 can(s) (11 1/2 oz) v8 juice
- 1 can(s) (14 1/2) oz beef broth
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 pound(s) beef stew meat
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) cold water
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a 3-qt slow cooker, combine the first 12 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender. Discard bay leaves.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into stew. Add corn and peas. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes or until thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Khufflady and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note