Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) flank steak
- 1 onion, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- flour tortillas
- Cut flank steak in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin strips. Place into slow cooker.
- Combine salsa, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Pour over meat and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 5-6 hours.
- Add red bell pepper and cook for 1 more hours on low. Serve with warmed tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes