Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) flank steak
- 1 onion, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- flour tortillas
- Cut flank steak in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin strips. Place into slow cooker.
- Combine salsa, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Pour over meat and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 5-6 hours.
- Add red bell pepper and cook for 1 more hours on low. Serve with warmed tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes