- 3 15.5-oz. cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 28-oz. can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika (smoked, sweet or hot)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- calories 330
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 11 g
- carbohydrate 49 g
- fiber 10 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 758 mg
How to Make It
In a large slow cooker, combine chickpeas, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, garlic, paprika and 1 tsp. salt. Stir well.
Cover and cook on low until potatoes are tender, 4 to 5 hours.
Stir in spinach, cover and cook until wilted, about 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Season with salt and pepper. Portion into bowls, drizzle with olive oil and serve.