Slow Cooker Sourhwest Stuffed Peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Red or yellow bell peppers
- 1 can(s) Black beans (15 oz) Drained and rinsed
- 1-2 cup(s) Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Salsa
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Frozen corn
- 1/3 cup(s) Uncooked long grain rice
- 1-1/4 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour cream (opt)
- Cut tops off peppers, save, and remove seeds.
- Combine ingredients and spoon into pepper cups. Put lids on peppers.
- Place in greased crockpot.
- Crock on low 3-5 hours serve w sour cream. Can add ground turkey and mire peppers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Khospodar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Sourhwest Stuffed Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes