Slow cooker sloppy joes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) Lean ground turkey
- 16 ounce(s) Package ground pork sausage
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Green bell pepper Chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 6 Hamburger buns
- Brown turkey and sausage with onion and bell pepper. Drain. Place turkey mix in slow cooker and all other ingredients except buns. Cover and cook on high for four 4 hours. Serve on buns.
- 308 cal., 14g fat, 66mg cholesterol, 932mg sodium, 1g fiber, 17g carbs, 29g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pauleen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow cooker sloppy joes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes