Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 pound(s) small red potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh chives for topping
- Thinly slice potatoes and set aside. Mix sour cream, can of potato soup and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl. Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated. Spoon 1/2 of the potato mixture into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Top with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese. Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese. Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours). Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables