Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (10 1/2 oz) Campbells condenced cream of mushroom soup
- 2 ounce(s) Dry onion soup & recipe mix
- 6 Small red potatoes, halved
- 6 Medium carrots cut into 2" pieces
- 3 to 3 1/2 pound(s) Boneless beef bottom round or chuck pot roast
- In a 4 1/2 qt. slow cooker stir in soup, onion soujp mix, potatoes & carrots.
- Add beef & turn to coat
- Cover & cook on low 8 or 9 hours until fork tender or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rrtrigger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note