Slow-Cooker Savory Pot Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
- 6 medium potatoes cut into 1" pieces
- 6 medium carrots med sliced
- 4 pound(s) Pot roast
- Stir soup, soup mix, potatoes and carrots in slow cooker. Top with roast and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 - 9 hours (or on HIGH 8 - 9 hours) or until roast is fork-tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note