turned out to be very good. very tender, moist and tasty. I subbed the mushroom soup for the roasted garlic and mushroom. i also used some adobo. And I dipped some biscuits in the gravy. Oh Yeah. its more of an everyday meal for me.
Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 pouch (2 ounces) dry onion soup & recipe mix
- 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 3- to 3 1/2- pound boneless beef bottom round roasts or chuck pot roast
- Stir the soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with buttermilk biscuits and steamed broccoli spears. For dessert serve turtle or blonde brownies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes