- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 pouch (2 ounces) dry onion soup & recipe mix
- 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 3- to 3 1/2- pound boneless beef bottom round roasts or chuck pot roast
How to Make It
Stir the soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with buttermilk biscuits and steamed broccoli spears. For dessert serve turtle or blonde brownies.