Slow-Cooker Sausages With Sauerkraut and Potatoes (4 - 6 qt)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) red new potatoes (about 18), halved if large
- 2 cup(s) sauerkraut, drained
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) bratwurst links
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Toasted dark bread (such as pumpernickel), butter, and whole- grain mustard, for serving
- 1. In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, mix together the potatoes, sauerkraut, onion, broth, wine, caraway seeds, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Nestle the bratwurst in the vegetables.
- 2. Cover and cook until the potatoes are tender, on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours (this will shorten total recipe time).
- 3. Sprinkle the bratwurst, potatoes, and sauerkraut with the parsley and serve with the toast, butter, and mustard.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note