Slow Cooker Salmon Loaf (3 qt)
Convenient; can be prepared ahead of time. Salmon bones can be left in (for calcium) if the salmon is mashed with the back of a spoon. Serving suggestion: macaroni and cheese and pinto beans Kelly Ritter, Douglasville, GA From Taste of Home Casseroles, Slow Cooker & Soups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 2 cup(s) seasoned stuffing croutons
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon and mix well. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Gently shape mixture into a loaf. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note