Slow-Cooker Roast for Tacos
Don't forget to offer all the tasty taco toppers...shredded cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and salsa, Olé!
Yield: 10 cups
- 1 (4 to 5-lb.) beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- Taco shells
- Place roast in a large slow-cooker; sprinkle with spices. Add tomatoes with juice around the roast. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Using 2 forks, shred roast and spoon into taco shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes