- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 (10 1/2-oz.) can condensed beef broth
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope dry onion-mushroom soup mix
- 1 (3 1/2- to 4-lb.) eye of round roast, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients in a 5 1/2-qt. slow cooker.
Sprinkle roast evenly with flour, salt, and pepper. Brown roast on all sides in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Transfer roast to slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours.
Remove roast from slow cooker; slice to serve. Skim fat from gravy in slow cooker, if desired. Whisk gravy; serve over roast.