Slow Cooker roast and a GREAT comfort Food
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Campbells Golden Mushroom
- 2 can(s) Campbels Cream Of Mushroom
- 1 can(s) Campbells French Onion Soup
- This a GREAT tasting simple roast . The slow cooker would be best , but you can still use the oven. You combine all the cans of soup in a pan or the slow cooker pan.
- You can use any ,meat you like for the roast. " I have used beef chuck roast , or any Pork Roast.. " Recently we used Pork " Boston cut ... shoulder ? " Season the meat how you prefer ... Myself its a combination of Paprika, Onion, Garlic,, and I add Worshesire and a little terrayki . Mix the soups all together and rub the roast will all your seasons. The longer you can have them concentrate on the meat will be better.
- Just before you put it into the cooker add potato's and carrots, I like to add mushroom's but during the last hours so they stay together.
- I serve it on fresh buttered bread and put the meat, Potato;s , carrots, and gravy on top of the bread. I do not know if this recipe is from Campbells or some one else. Like I said my Mother passed away when I was 26. But I will tell you this recipe is AWESOME !! Please try it and email me some feed back, I would enjoy hearing from anyone who has tried it and gives My passed away Mother an Thumbs UP !! Thank you Scott Grey firstname.lastname@example.org
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scott5885 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note