Slow Cooker roast and a GREAT comfort Food
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Campbells Golden Mushroom
- 2 can(s) Campbels Cream Of Mushroom
- 1 can(s) Campbells French Onion Soup
- This a GREAT tasting simple roast . The slow cooker would be best , but you can still use the oven. You combine all the cans of soup in a pan or the slow cooker pan.
- You can use any ,meat you like for the roast. " I have used beef chuck roast , or any Pork Roast.. " Recently we used Pork " Boston cut ... shoulder ? " Season the meat how you prefer ... Myself its a combination of Paprika, Onion, Garlic,, and I add Worshesire and a little terrayki . Mix the soups all together and rub the roast will all your seasons. The longer you can have them concentrate on the meat will be better.
- Just before you put it into the cooker add potato's and carrots, I like to add mushroom's but during the last hours so they stay together.
- I serve it on fresh buttered bread and put the meat, Potato;s , carrots, and gravy on top of the bread. I do not know if this recipe is from Campbells or some one else. Like I said my Mother passed away when I was 26. But I will tell you this recipe is AWESOME !! Please try it and email me some feed back, I would enjoy hearing from anyone who has tried it and gives My passed away Mother an Thumbs UP !! Thank you Scott Grey firstname.lastname@example.org
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scott5885 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes