Slow Cooker Ribs / FB
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) Ribs of your choice
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the ribs themselves.
- Place the ribs in a slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Ribs / FB Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes